French Porcelain Parlour Games Dress
French toiles should be an everyday essential for the modern day Princess who loves dressing in delicate, feminine clothes, but still wants to remain comfy all day long!
- Heavy cotton midi dress with French maiden style trims
- Wide demi skirt with front and back pleats for volume
- Feminine sweetheart neckline trimmed with ruffles
- Decorated with light, dainty bows
- NEW double frill puffed sleeve, which is oh so French!
- Lined bodice
- French Porcelain print is a classic and delicate blue toile, featuring idyllic pastoral scenes from the grounds of Versailles. Exclusive to Fanciful Doll.
- 100% handmade with love
The Parlour Games Dress is our first dalliance with cotton and as such a more casual aesthetic. You've been begging us for daywear! Everyday Princess dresses that will make you feel feminine and special on a daily basis. With the Parlour Games dress we think we've delivered!
Crafted from premium soft-feel cotton which is not only light and airy for hot summer days, but also extremely comfortable! The Parlour Games dress has a high waist seam which is flattering on all body types, and helps to skim the figure and create or flatter curves. We added a sprinkling of bows and ruffles, as is our signature, and a milkmaid style neckline. The sleeves can be worn on the shoulder, or slouched into a bardot for a flash of décolletage!
We imagine Marie Antoinette wearing this dress at one of her famous after-dusk parties, playing parlour games with her courtiers, and relishing her freedom from palace life.
Please see Shipping information here