Watercolour Tears Daydreamer Gown
Adapted from 18th century Civil War ballgowns, the new Daydreamer Gown reminds us of southern belles from the deep south, petticoats & crinolines, and above all coquettish behaviour. She's crafted from our NEW lighter-than-air organza, which literally flows in the wind like the petals of blossom which falls from a tree. So soft and premium in feel and look, you will wonder how you ever wore anything else!
- Soft, extra light organza gown dusted with ruffles and bow trims
- Extravagant multi-layered skirt, with 6.5 metre hem width for impressive twirls
- Exquisite ruffled neckline which frames your face and highlights the décolletage
- Oversized organza bow to decorate the front neck
- Bodice with boning for support
- New waterfall effect ruffle on the skirt, with V shape which naturally elongates the legs and is universally flattering
- The softest, gossamer light floral print. Featuring watercolour blousy blooms in rustic shades set against a princely blue backdrop
- 100% handmade with love
If you've ever obsessed about Scarlet O'Hara's wardrobe in Gone With the Wind then the new Daydreamer Gown is for you! The cascading waterfall ruffles which highlight the neckline and skirt are a historical feature lifted from antique ballgowns from the period. Coupled with a fanciful blousy bow and flattering short puff sleeves she will be your new go-to for all manner of garden parties, special picnics, and sunworshipping this summer.
As a strictly limited edition the Daydreamer Gown is set to be very popular. There's no lighter dress for floating around in, and surviving the hot weather. Make her yours today!
Please see Shipping information here