True Love Arabesque Dress
The True Love print is what we imagine Odette to wear at night, when she transforms from a swan into a maiden, and has a few brief hours of darkness in which to find her true love Siegfriend. She's a heartbreakingly beautiful watercolor floral, handpainted to mimic the idea of the sun rising on the lake, and the maidens once again transforming into swans and gliding away into the soft light.
Months of work went into perfecting our Arabesque silhouette. Inspired by ballerinas as they move in unison across the stage, we wanted to capture the majesty and poise of ballet, all in one cute-as-a-button shape. The sleeve comprises of tightly packed micro ruffles, which give the impression of a beautiful rose opening it's petals to the sun. Paired back with a wide circle circle, trimmed with further rose petal ruffles, and a high waistline and you have a silhouette which could grace the halls of the National Ballet.
- Organza babydoll dress which skims the body
- Layered skirt with organza petticoat for volume
- Handmade rose petal sleeve with countless layers of organza ruffle
- Sleeve can be worn on or off the shoulder
- Fastens with a concealed dress zip
- The True Love print is a watercolor handpainted to mimic the sun rising on Swan Lake, and the maidens turning back into graceful swans
Please see Shipping information here