Shabby Chic Balmoral Dress
We couldn't help but create more dresses in our sublimely romantic Shabby Chic print. Here, crafted into the Balmoral dress, she gives the impression of the waters of Swan Lake, lapping against the banks, and welcoming home Odette as she returns into their inky depths.
Our Balmoral silhouette features a ruffled skirt with 2 layers of tight packed ruffles, that raises at the back to meet a large bow at the nape of the back. Adapted from historical silhouettes, the raised back hem helps accentuate the waist by drawing the eye upwards, and showing off a beautiful petticoated skirt. We combine this with a sweetheart bodice, including full boning, plus face framing ruffles on the shoulders and sweet dolly bows.
- Feminine heavily ruffled mini dress with bow adornments
- 3 layer organza skirt, with double row of ruffles for maximum volume and drama
- Sculpted bodice with soft sweetheart neckline and boning
- Raised hem at the back of skirt, trimmed with ruffles. This is a feature often seen on period gowns, where the back hem was raised to shown off the underskirt
- Short puff sleeves trimmed with ruffles and bows
- Exclusive Shabby Chic print features exquisite watercolor flowers that are handpainted into a sea of fresh blooms
Please see Shipping information here