Queen Alexandra Mini Duchess Dress
Our Mini Duchess Dress returns for the new season, in a transeasonal print which will make you feel like royalty all year long!
Printed exclusively with our Queen Alexandra print; an extravagant celebration of Rococo florals and damask. The Duchess comes in the softest shades of buttermilk and coral, which are hand painted into the most exquisite watercolour floral which simply cannot be replicated. You will feel as though you are wearing the splendour and pomp of Versailles, all in one magnificently crafted gown.
The details of our Duchess dresses are designed exclusively in-house and cannot be replicated. A corseted bodice featuring full boning, is adorned with the soft ruffles and self-tie bows running down the centre. The sleeve is double lined with organza to create a French puffed appearance, and we continue our celebration of all-things Parisian with a curtain front skirt (made popular by Marie Antoinette).
All things considered, if you are looking for a celebration of royalty, French courtier attire and Versailles glamour, then look no further than the Queen Alexandra Mini Duchess Dress.
- Ruffled organza mini dress dripping with bows
- Multi-layered skirt panel giving superior volume and movement
- Layered organza sleeve adopted from Rococo style dress-making, holds a perfectly puffed shape
- Full boning in the bodice to support your curves without the need for extra lingerie
- Exclusive Queen Alexandra print, featuring watercolour blooms set against a French damask
- 100% handmade with love
Please see Shipping information here