Queen Alexandra Debutante Gown
*Pre-orders will ship in the first 2 weeks of December.
‘Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!'
If you've ever watched 'Gone With the Wind' and longed to dress in the magnificent gowns of Scarlet O'Hara then look no further than the Debutante Gown .
Let's indulge in a little make belief... step back in time to the turn of the century, and reimagine yourself as a fresh-faced Southern Belle, like Scarlet, preparing to make your debut into high society. We've drawn from this tradition, creating a gown dripping with soft ruffles that cascade in tiers from your waist, surrounding you with a sea of exquisite watercolour roses. Featuring a sweetheart neckline bodice, ruffle and bow adornments to the sleeve, and a corseted waist to snatch the figure, our Debutante Gown is fit for royalty.
Printed exclusively with our Queen Alexandra print; an extravagant celebration of Rococo florals and damask. The Debutante comes in the softest shades of buttermilk and coral, which are hand painted into the most exquisite watercolour floral which simply cannot be replicated. You will feel as though you are wearing the splendour and pomp of Versailles, all in one magnificently crafted gown.
A true heirloom piece that you will treasure forever and hand down. The Debutante is handsewn to couture standards, immaculately finished, and just waiting to take you to the next level in modern romance dressing. This season we invite you to unleash your inner debutante!
- Exquisitely romantic gown with 6 tiers of cascading ruffles
- Debutante silhouette is inspired by southern belle gowns worn by Scarlet O'Hara in Gone With The Wind
- Layered skirt with organza petticoat for volume
- Boned bodice with added interlining for support
- Sweet puff sleeves with dainty bows and face framing ruffles
- Corseted back for easy size adjustment
- Exclusive Queen Alexandra print, featuring watercolour blooms set against a French damask
Please see Shipping information here