Midnight Rose Pirouette Dress
Ahhh the Pirouette Dress! A ballet lover's essential, comprising of heavily boned bodice, low tutu-esque back with corset, and deeply pleated skirt. She was imagined from watching videos of the English National Ballet, and adapted into a dress you can wear for everyday elegance and grace.
The skirt has volume concentrated at the side panels, encouraging the hem to flow outwards in a fluid motion as you walk. She is a re-imagined tutu dress, that will instill you with the poise of a Prima Ballerina. Get ready for your staring role (Odile, of course), and watch the world applaud your outfit choice.
Midnight Rose was our first ever organza print at Fanciful Doll, and she's still one of our best loved. Hand painted in acrylics by an English artist who took inspiration from the changing seasons, and the fading of rose petals in autumn as they lose their vibrant hues and turn to shades of caramel and rust.
- Ballerina inspired mini dress with corset
- Layered skirt with organza petticoat for volume
- Heavily boned bodice with lace up at back
- Low square neck back reminiscent of ballet attire
- Elegant rococo sleeves with organza lining for volume
- Pretty bows to adorn each sleeve
- Fastens with a concealed dress zip
- The Midnight Rose print is adapted from an acrylic painting of roses, in shades of lavender, soft teal, and royal purple
Please see Shipping information here