Für Elise Belle Dress
A Rococo lover's dream!! Lashings of soft pink toille with a look-at-me white organza petticoat, giving the look of a French courtier or a delicious whipped cream dessert!
- Long maxi gown with corset bodice and ruffle trims
- 3 layer organza skirt
- Skirt width 6.5 metres for breathtaking flicks and twirls
- Reinforced bodice acts like a bra with very light padding for shape and full boning
- Voluminous sleeve lined with 2 layers of tulle for extra puff
- Fully lined and ready to wear
- Available in our exclusive Für Elise floral print, a mesmerising pink toile set against an ivory base
For those not familiar, Für Elise is a gorgeously romantic piece of music written by Beethoven, which many think was inspired by his unrequited love for one of his piano students. The tale goes that when Beethoven discovered that she had become engaged to someone else, the piece he was composing turns from a light and enchanting reflection of his own love to something much darker and a little sinister. You can almost feel Beethoven falling deeper and deeper into despair the further you listen. Heartbreaking!
Although our Für Elise is by no means meant to be worn in moments of despair, it's quite likely that when you wear her you may unintentionally create some heartbreak. Our classic Belle dress is here sculpted in the new Für Elise print. An unashamedly romantic raspberry pink toile which is lovingly offset by an ivory backdrop. A hyper feminine print designed for an equally feminine shape.
She's the type of dress that a French lady might wear whilst receiving suitors in the gilt clad parlour of her rococo chateau. One to wear for taking tea, paired with pristine white gloves, a lace trimmed parasol and a coquettish demeanour.
Make her yours today, and cherish her forever!
Please see Shipping information here