Faded Grandeur Balmoral Dress
The Faded Grandeur Balmoral Dress is reminiscent of great palaces from the past, of gilt chandeliers, tatty velvet chaise longues, and decadent displays of red English roses with dried rose petals scattering the floor. She is a decadent dream dress, set to turn every occasion into a royal event, and make even a binge-watch of Netflix feel like a palatial spectacle!
Our Balmoral silhouette features a ruffled skirt with 2 layers of tight packed ruffles, that raises at the back to meet a large bow at the nape of the back. Adapted from historical silhouettes, the raised back hem helps accentuate the waist by drawing the eye upwards, and showing off a beautiful petticoated skirt. We combine this with a sweetheart bodice, with full boning (of course!), plus frame framing ruffles on the shoulders and sweet dolly bows.
- Feminine heavily ruffled mini dress with bow adornments
- 3 layer organza skirt, with double row of ruffles for maximum volume and drama
- Sculpted bodice with soft sweetheart neckline and boning
- Raised hem at the back of skirt, trimmed with ruffles. This is a feature often seen on period gowns, where the back hem was raised to shown off the underskirt
- Short puff sleeves trimmed with ruffles and bows
- Exclusive Faded Grandeur print, featuring crimson roses set against a faded romance backdrop
Please see Shipping information here