Ever After Arabesque Dress
The Ever After print is a warm embrace from your lover, a sweet smile from across the ballroom, or a hand held through a lace glove. She's our re-imagining of the Swan Lake story with a happy ending, with Odette and Siegfried defeating the evil Rothbart and living happily ever after.
We've created a joyful print laced with soft coral and emerald green flowers, which play joyfully on an antique cream backdrop. Here to engulf you in your own majestic fairytale of undying love, just like Odette, when her curse was broken by the promise of undying love and she looked forward to her Ever After with her Prince.
Months of work went into perfecting our Arabesque silhouette. Inspired by ballerinas as they move in unison across the stage, we wanted to capture the majesty and poise of ballet, all in one cute-as-a-button shape. The sleeve comprises of tightly packed micro ruffles, which give the impression of a beautiful rose opening it's petals to the sun. Paired back with a wide circle circle, trimmed with further rose petal ruffles, and a high waistline and you have a silhouette which could grace the halls of the National Ballet.
- Organza babydoll dress which skims the body
- Layered skirt with organza petticoat for volume
- Handmade rose petal sleeve with countless layers of organza ruffle
- Sleeve can be worn on or off the shoulder
- Fastens with a concealed dress zip
- The Ever After print features a floral in coral and emerald tones set against an antique cream backdrop
Please see Shipping information here