Ballet Slipper Pirouette Dress
Ahhh the Pirouette Dress! A ballet lover's essential, comprising of heavily boned bodice, low tutu-esque back with corset, and deeply pleated skirt. She was imagined from watching videos of the English National Ballet, and adapted into a dress you can wear for everyday elegance and grace.
The skirt has volume concentrated at the side panels, encouraging the hem to flow outwards in a fluid motion as you walk. She is a re-imagined tutu dress, that will instill you with the poise of a Prima Ballerina. Get ready for your staring role (Odette, of course), and watch the world applaud your outfit choice.
Our new Ballet Slipper organza is the exact shade of pointe shoes, and has an exquisite lit-from-within appearance that shimmers softly as the light catches it. She is the epitome of day to night dressing, remaining understated enough for daytime errands, while still capable of being elevated for night with the edition of sheer tights and diamond heels.
- Ballerina inspired mini dress with corset
- Layered skirt with organza petticoat for volume
- Heavily boned bodice with lace up at back
- Low square neck back reminiscent of ballet attire
- Elegant rococo sleeves with organza lining for volume
- Pretty bows to adorn each sleeve
- Fastens with a concealed dress zip
- Ballet Slipper organza with a lustrous shimmer
Please see Shipping information here