True Love Odette Gown
The True Love print is what we imagine Odette to wear at night, when she transforms from a swan into a maiden, and has a few brief hours of darkness in which to find her true love Siegfriend. She's a heartbreakingly beautiful watercolor floral, handpainted to mimic the idea of the sun rising on the lake, and the maidens once again transforming into swans and gliding away into the soft light.
We had been dreaming about our Odette gown for quite some time before putting pen to paper. I wanted to create a gown with a low back, reminding us of traditional ballerina costumes, but with the juxtaposition of what seems like hundreds of soft organza ruffles that frame the back, and draw the eye upwards to the face. The effect is no less than mesmorizing.
This unique treasure will hang in your wardrobe forever. Every time you look at her you'll be reminded of Odette, her innocence and despair, and the bonds of undying love that overtone the ballet. Let her transport you to faraway worlds, where you can transcend the inevitable doom of Odette's reality, find your own True Love, and live happily ever after.
- Achingly beautiful gown with countless layers of soft organza ruffles
- Low back with framing ruffles
- Layered skirt with organza petticoat for volume
- Boned bodice
- Elegant puff sleeves with double ruffle detail
- Fastens with a concealed dress zip
- The Undying Love print is a hand painted watercolor, in shades representative of the sun rising on Swan Lake
Please see Shipping information here